Opbrid Bůsbaar® Technical Details
Opbrid Bůsbaar® overhead, conductive, automatic bus charging station with Furrer+Frey Conductor Rail and design
- Furrer+Frey Conductor Rail - electrically and thermally equivalent to 10X normal overhead wire cross section.
- Furrer+Frey aesthetic design.
- Intrinsic safety due to the wide separation of the pantographs front-to-back
- Large stopping target for ease of docking.
- Optional raising arm, raises over 4.5 meters from the road when not in use.
- Fixed versions available for bus terminals or restricted lanes.
- Familiar overhead tram-like design for instant public acceptance.
- Semi or fully automatic docking.
- High current capacity for any future requirements up to 700A max, depending on pantograph design
- High voltage capacity, 1000V max DC.
- Conductive power transfer for low transfer losses.
- Simple and durable vandal-resistant design.
- Uses proven European rail components for quality, durability, safety, and reliability.
- Optional heating for de-icing in cold climates
- Charger enclosure with climate control and light with access door IP56
- PLC CAN bridge for Pilot Function and Communications
- Secure 3G connection for status and control to Electrical Grid Operator
- Open protocols for status and control
- Operational temperature range -25 to 55˚ C
- DC Earth fault detection
- IEC 61851-23
Last Updated on Wednesday, 22 May 2013 17:50